At Norwood Swim School we understand that parents need a little support to either engage in some regular exercise for themselves or perhaps participate in an Aquababies class with another sibling. We are proud to offer Kids Club which caters for children from 8 weeks to 8 years of age at no extra charge.
Our friendly Kids Club team can also assist you by preparing your child for their scheduled lesson, collecting them at the end of their lesson and changing them into dry clothes.
Most importantly the children will have the opportunity to be engage in the weekly learning themes and activities, special dress up weeks and have fun exploring the wonderful assortment of toys and games.
- The Kids Club is available for children whose parents/care givers participate in programs run by Norwood Swim School
- Parents/carers are to report to Kids Club staff upon arrival and departure
- If a child becomes too disruptive, parents/carers will be notified and may be asked to collect their child
- In the interest of the health of others, children must not be brought into Kids Club if they are unwell
- Kids Club has a no nut policy