Enjoy the benefits of being able to swim all year round in our indoor, heated pool. Participate in our early morning or midday lap swimming program,. Lanes are allocated to accomodate variances in speed.
Those wishing to follow their own hydrotherapy program can do this at the same time. Kickboards, noodles and aqua-dumbells are available for your use.
Not all lanes are always available for public use during our morning lap sessions, there will be occasions where a lane has been booked by another user group or our squads are having an extended training session. However, there will always be some lanes, if not all available during the allocated timeslot.
As part of the Watch Around Water initiative, lap swimming is only available to persons 18 years and over.
Please read our Lap Swimming Etiquette to ensure a happy swim every time!
To ensure our lap swimmers are enjoying their time we ask that the following guidelines be observed:
- Swim in the lane appropriate to your ability.
- Keep to the left of the lane.
- If you need to overtake the swimmer in front of you please overtake by passing on the right hand side, ensuring there is adequate space between you and the oncoming swimmer.
- If you are being overtaken regularly please move to a lane more suitable to your swimming speed.
- Be aware of other swimmers and allow 5 to 10 seconds distance between you and another swimmer to avoid collision
- Please be aware that during Term 1 and Term 4 of the school year and the school holidays, are peak times at our pool.
- If you have any issues, questions or feedback regarding your lap swimming session please approach our friendly Customer Service Team.